Image may not be the actual product. Please refer to the full technical specs and MPN for exact details.
Loginfor your price
Get Your Special PriceEnjoy discount pricing when you create a free acoount.
Make the Most of Your Centro!Enjoy special pricing when you create a free account.
Low pressure ranges for vapor recovery applications, vacuum and compound ranges through 0 psig to 15,000 psig; absolute ranges from 0 psia to 15 psia through 0 psia to 300 psiaCurrent output316 and 14-4PH Stainless St...
Type: Safe Pressure Transmitter Warranty Length: 3 yr
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD
- NOSHOK 625 and 626 Series transmitters are Factory Mutual and Canadian Standards Association approved for use in hazardous location applications as follows:
- Dust Ignition-proof for Class II and III, Division 2, Groups F and G
- CE compliant with pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU.
- Non-incendive for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D.
- ANSI/ISA-12.27.01, Approved single seal.
- These units must be operated within the catalogued environmental and application parameters. Determination of failure will be made by NOSHOK, Inc.'s equipment and personnel or a certified test facility specializing in this type of evaluation. In keeping with and for purposes of product and/or manufacturing process improvements, NOSHOK, Inc. reserves the right to make design changes without prior notice.
- Ideal for applications including chemical processing, gas pressure measurement, oil field & offshore, mining, vapory recovery systems, well head measurement
- Intrinsically Safe, entity approval for Class I, II and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F and G; and Class I, Zone 0 Aex ia IIC
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- NSI/ISA-12.27.01 approved single seal
- Factory Mutual and Canadian Standards Association approved
- Includes the effects of non-linearity, hysteresis, non-repeatability, zero point and full scale errors.
- Zero effect is ±0.011% full scale/ºF Span effect is ±0.011% full scale/ºF
"Our mission is to be regarded by our customers and our community as the best supplier of Automation and control product solutions to industry."
Michael R Gallagher