Image may not be the actual product. Please refer to the full technical specs and MPN for exact details.
Loginfor your price
Get Your Special PriceEnjoy discount pricing when you create a free acoount.
Ranges from 0 psig to 200 through 0 psig to 15,000 psigCurrent & voltage outputs availableStainless Steel wetted parts
Type: Micro-Size Transducer Warranty Length: 3 yr
- Ideal for applications including hydraulics & pneumatics, mobile hydraulics, power generation, pumps & compressors and refrigeration controls
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- These units must be operated within the catalogued environmental and application parameters. Determination of failure will be made by NOSHOK, Inc.'s equipment and personnel or a certified test facility specializing in this type of evaluation. In keeping with and for purposes of product and/or manufacturing process improvements, NOSHOK, Inc. reserves the right to make design changes without prior notice.
- 1.0 mm standard orifice size for improved performance in dynamic applications
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD
- Zero effect ± 0.01% full scale/ºF Span effect ± 0.01% full scale/ºF
"Our mission is to be regarded by our customers and our community as the best supplier of Automation and control product solutions to industry."
Michael R Gallagher