After water flow is activated at the shower or eyewash, the outlet water temperature will reach 85°F (29°C) when hot water arrives at the mixing valve. The mixing valve then blends the hot and cold water to produce an output of 85°F (29°C) water from 3 GPM (11.4 L/min) to 25 GPM (113.7 L/min) with a water inlet pressure of at least 40 PSIG (2.8 BAR).
At 50 GPM (189.3 L/min) pressure drop is 25 PSIG (1.7 BAR) therefore with a water inlet pressure of at least 60 PSIG (4.1 BAR) this unit is capable of enough flow for two combinations shower/eyewash stations running simultaneously.
OSHA and ANSI require all your emergency fixtures to provide tepid water for a minimum & continuous 15-minute cycle. Tepid is defined to be between 60°F (16°C) and 100°F (38°C). The Therm-O-Mix® WWM Tepid Delivery System can ensure your emergency equipment will meet these codes. Since the station does not require any electric power, it is suitable for explosion-proof environments and outdoor installations.
The Therm-O-Mix WWM is typically used in facilities with only hot and cold water supply to provide tepid water delivery to safety shower and face/eyewash stations.
- Exclusive self-actuating Thermoloid® wax blend thermal actuator
- Conforms to OSHA and ANSI recommendations
- This unit is capable of enough flow for two combination shower/eyewash stations to run simultaneously
- Compact, lightweight design easily supported by piping connections
- Self-operating – no external power source required
- All components are in-line serviceable
- Easy to retrofit on existing shower or combination shower/eyewash stations
- Maintains constant 85°F (29°C) output
- Utilizes existing hot and cold water supply
- Optional durable, all-weather version in high visibility LDPE enclosure available
387 - 201000 - 000